1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

back pain and immune system or inflammation

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by lobba123, Dec 2, 2011.

1. warriorseekspeace

warriorseekspeace

Florida
    so, xmrv, i guess the point i was thinking of yesterday is that, i think i would not have injured my back at work in the first place, nor have developed so many problems after, had i been able to use the proper core postural support - more an issue of endurance and of coordination of proper motor patterns. i definitely find now, that te back feels stronger and less painfu, with less slipping and grinding, when i am at my least exhausted point of the day. and if in severe crash, there is almost no ability to activate what i know to be the propr stabiling muscles, so that even moving over in bed causes things to shift wrong and go int spasm, forget when i get up or try to do anything that involves any force.sorry phone not right and really exhausted after dental exam today. so sorry. just wanted to replly in case i get sidetracked.
    merylg and ukxmrv like this.
  2. warriorseekspeace

warriorseekspeace

Florida
    well just spent another half hour cleaning up and editing and clarifying that post and lost long long good post
    i give up
    yes, my point was that i am in pem when the spine starts to feel it is collapsing
    and also i think i was in pem and hence had decreased endurance first and foremost in postural muscles, when i first began to injure my back
    wondered whether anyone else experience that phenomenon
    it would have to be someone who is weak enough to have a hard time being upright or doing any exercise, but is still able to get up, and does have to try to do chores still i guess
    merylg likes this.
  3. GcMAF Australia

GcMAF Australia Senior Member

Lyme may be doing this??
    merylg likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.