1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

B12 Results

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Mij, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Mij

Mij Senior Member

So my blood work is in. The end of March my B12 status was down at 217, I've been taking Enzymatic Therapy mB12 (sometimes Jamieson mB12 strips) 3000mcg/day, Metafolin 200mcg/day, Thorne B Complex #6, and Iron daily for 3 months. My ferritin has dropped despite supplementing which is weird.

I read somewhere that B12 supplementation lowers iron? Is this correct?

My MCV has gone down too.

Anyways, after supplementing with mb12 sublinguals for 3 months my status is now up at 548 and my Burning Mouth Syndrome has disappeared since 2wk ago. So the low B12 levels was causing this.

One interesting note, my WBC is up at 4.6!! It' has been down at 3.2 for the last decade.

My Bilirubin is slightly elevated.

Oh and I've noticed some tingling in my legs, feet and arms but very slight in the last few weeks. I never had this before.

I'll continue with all of the above supplements. I'm wondering if I should up my dose of Metafolin.

See more popular forum discussions.