I have had this symptom for a long time. It wasn't painful, it was just painfully obvious that something was very wrong. I got my wisdom teeth out a couple weeks ago and was prescribed the antibiotic Keflex. I felt like crap on it all 10 days, and I really wanted to stop it after a couple days, but I continued because I noticed that it seemed to be taking care of my "non-infectious" urine issues. I had dark, cloudy, frothy urine, and it would intensify when taking B12. But oddly, when these symptoms intensified, I actually felt better. Well, I've been on many other antibiotics that didn't do a thing. They wouldn't prescribe an antibiotic or even culture my urine since tests came back negative for bacteria no matter how many doctors and specialists I argued with. Sure, they thought my urine was weird and tested me for all sorts of things that can cause dark urine (liver viruses, porphyria, hemolysis, etc). I had many other tests and ultrasounds too. Well, the news is, this was infectious, and whatever the infection is is the reason why when I took B12 I couldn't pee. When I read what the antibiotic is used for, it sounds to me like I may have had bacterial cystitis from Strep B. Now this is what I need help with: Since getting rid of that infection, I now have an increased need for B12 as well as more neuroinflammation. I go from wired/anxious/panic to deep sleep. I cycle back and forth. I am on doxycycline and have been for a long time. Before, I got to a point where I only needed about 2500 mcg B12 once every few weeks. Now I need 25,000 mcg each day again. I take Jarrow sublingual tablets. This dose is helpful, but low doses don't touch the neuro symptoms. So, I guess you can say I am in a relapse. Symptoms increased since taking a large dose of activated charcoal one night that made me feel toxic when I woke up at 4 AM. Yes, activated charcoal can make me toxic. It's done it several times before. I don't know what causes it, but my guess is that there is a neurotoxin or mycotoxin that it doesn't bind to very well as the sound and vibrations of my gallbladder is what wakes me up early AM after getting toxic from activated charcoal. Of course, this is just my intuitive guess, but I can't think of another reason why this happens. It makes me feel very toxic for days. Bentonite clay and other binders don't do this. I really think I need to bind biotoxins out of my body, as methylation/glutathione doesn't seem to touch whatever these are. But I am now afraid of making things even worse.