• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

b12 australia

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
hi guys,
looking for a source of injectable b12 something around 5000-10000mcg per ml, hydroxy preferably. Any good compounding pharmacies in aus that do this? prices?
ta, heapsreal

Tony

Still working on it all..
Hi heapsreal,

Think Pharmacy, 1311 Gympie Rd, Aspley, Qld. Ph 07 3263 1957

I've been getting hydroxy B12 10mg/ml in a 5ml vial for the past year or so. It costs $80 including delivery with ice packs. Script required.

Cheers
Tony...:)

Freddd

hi guys,
looking for a source of injectable b12 something around 5000-10000mcg per ml, hydroxy preferably. Any good compounding pharmacies in aus that do this? prices?
ta, heapsreal

I Heapsreal,

I know some folks who have located a source of injectable methylb12 in Australia if you are interested in that. It is far more effective on many more symptoms than hydroxyb12.

Freddd

Fredd,
Please tell where we can get this Australian Methyl b12

thank you

Hi Susan,

I'll post that request for information to some people that I hope will see it. The thread is about 10,000 posts long and it is often difficult to find exactly what is wanted. I know they have located where to buy it I just don't know exactly where that information is located.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
thanks

thanks tony for that info, might be a bit pricey for me at the moment.

Fred methyl b12 sounds interesting, would be interested. Is it pricey.

The only sources i have found googling is veternary b12, which is cheap and seems body builders use this type of b12, but i dont know much about the quality of it.

Freddd

thanks tony for that info, might be a bit pricey for me at the moment.

Fred methyl b12 sounds interesting, would be interested. Is it pricey.

The only sources i have found googling is veternary b12, which is cheap and seems body builders use this type of b12, but i dont know much about the quality of it.

Hi Heapsreal,

The sublingual methylb12 is not terribly expensive. You can order it from www.iherb.com for instance and they ship to Australia. Even with shipping that is often less expensive than buying it locally. It is important to note what restrictions apply. Many countries restrict certain hormone precursors like DHEA and pregnenolone. Some impose duties at a certain point and will bill you for them generally where local products would have been subject to a VAT but not fully predictable as it is government after all.

http://www.iherb.com/info/shipping/ShipAU

Here is the page dealing precisely with Australia. International airmail is the least expensive shipping $4, and takes 1-3 weeks and is generally least likely to be held by customs.

The only sources i have found googling is veternary b12
An excellent source of methylb12 as it is exactly the same pharmaceurical grade and sterile preparation. It is used in animals for treating neuropathies quite effectively. They should do do well for humans. Also an NZ study found that 6 week lambs injected with a single dose of methylb12 of 5mg yielded 1/3 more meat at harvest.

and seems body builders use this type of b12, but i dont know much about the quality of it

Yes, often bodybuilders are aware of sources of vitamins and I have been suggesting that for years. I learned about adenosylb12 (dibencozide) from body builders. It helps reduce muscle pain, restore normal exercise response, get rid of fatigue. The Country Life Dibencozide is excellent also from iherb. At $7/bottle it isn't expensive. If you buy just certain items at iherb such as both active b12s and B-right and you check around locally first to find out any other difficult to find items, and that includes the Australian online resellers, you will know what yiou need to order. At a 3 pound limit, B-right, Dibnencozide and the 5mg Jarrow Dibencozide and Solgar 800mcg methylfolate come in at 2.0 pounds and US$47 (of $80), so you could either buy more bottles of the b12s or some other items. The coupon code RED843 will get you $5 off the first order which will pay for shipping.

gettinbetter

Hi All
I know this is an old thread but it's the content I have been looking for
I checked with an Australian supplier of vet grade b12 they said they would ship
to usa without a prescription but this particular supplier only has cyanocobalamin
Any Australian Vet supply sources of Hydroxocobalamin?