1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

B vitamins question

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Gavman, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Gavman

Gavman Senior Member

Sydney
    I notice that with b vitamins, most people suggest a b multi.
    Does anyone take any B vitamins on their own?
    I know this list: http://www.health-science-spirit.com/deficiency.html - could be weak and i'm unsure whether its relevant. But if one is deficient in a specific B vitamin, is it still imperative to take them all as cofactors?

2. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    I can't take B multivitamins as they leave me feeling toxic and poisoned. I've only found that I can tolerate B vits some of them so take them as individual pills.

3. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    Hi Gavman,

If the whole spectrum of b-vitamins isn't taken one gets back to identifying and picking off one induced deficiency after another, on most people. It can slow down healing a lot.

See more popular forum discussions.