1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

B vitamins question

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Gavman, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Gavman

Gavman Senior Member

Sydney
    I notice that with b vitamins, most people suggest a b multi.
    Does anyone take any B vitamins on their own?
    I know this list: http://www.health-science-spirit.com/deficiency.html - could be weak and i'm unsure whether its relevant. But if one is deficient in a specific B vitamin, is it still imperative to take them all as cofactors?
  2. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    I can't take B multivitamins as they leave me feeling toxic and poisoned. I've only found that I can tolerate B vits some of them so take them as individual pills.
  3. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    Hi Gavman,

If the whole spectrum of b-vitamins isn't taken one gets back to identifying and picking off one induced deficiency after another, on most people. It can slow down healing a lot.

See more popular forum discussions.