• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

B vitamins "honeymoon" over...

kel88

Peter are you from the netherlands as well?
Did you test youre pyrroles at KEAC in the Netherlands?
And why taking copper? If you have pyrrol disorder you are copper toxic. Better avoid copper and copper rich foods just like people with wilson disease.
Im also always low in BOUND copper my ceruloplasmin is to low ( i find very much people on this site with this problem).
But unbound copper is toxic and makes you more sick.
I guess we are a sort of wilson peope...

How much zinc do you take? Do you feel nausea when you take it? ( good sign because then you have good stomach acid to solve the zinc), when not you dont absorp it well ( that problem do i have). B6 only works with zinc! I could take 1000mg p5p but didnt do anything for me. At this moment 200mg with 200mg elementair zinc is better.
In tey on empty stomach but stomach acid is dismissed and feel that thats the problem!

Am trying with some apple cider vinegar and alkaline /paleo diet.
What do you take for food?