Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

B-Vitamins and light exposure

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by optimist, Jan 10, 2015.

1. optimist

optimist Senior Member

Norway
    I was wondering if exposing the MeB12,-9 and B-Complex to light is degrading them as they say light will do to the injection fluid? I am opening my B-Complex capsules, and pouring out the powder, so light will hit most of it's surface. I am also dividing the MeB12/9 pills, increasing their surface area as well.

2. adreno

adreno PR activist

I think this is only a problem if you leave it exposed for prolonged periods.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
    optimist likes this.
  3. optimist

optimist Senior Member

Norway
  4. Gondwanaland

Gondwanaland Senior Member

B2 is light sensitive as well. I am careful to reduce illumination when I split my caps.

Little Bluestem and optimist like this.
  5. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    I also think it had to be sun light rather then artificial light, unless certain forms of injectable methyl b12 which is best only in light immediately upon injections. Usually the reason its stored vial is a dark ember color.

optimist likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.