• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

B-right

I have not posted here in awhile, but I have one question. Is is normal to get a nician rush from taking one B-right on an empty stomach? My skin was bright red and very itchy and hot.

sregan

Probably depends on how many you took. Just one has only 25mg of niacin and that is a very small amount to maybe cause flushing. Everyone is different so it's possible. Did you just start taking them or have taken for a while?

Lotus97

If you're deficient in B3/niacin then that might happen. B Right also has 100 mg of niacinamide which supposed to be "flush free" so I don't know if that factored in or not.

Thanks, I know b-right was taking off the protocol but I still have 1/2 a bottle so I thought I would just finish it. I don't think I have a problem with folic acid. I have been trying to figure this b12 thing out for long years now. To honest the only vit/sup. that I have taken that made a difference or that I could actually feel a difference was Jarrow's methly. I know that is not on the protocol anymore either, I think. I take b fusion now. I just had two iron fusions so my iron is up but I still get sooooo tired and the muscles in my thighs still get the feeling that the blood has been drained out of them everytime I walk up a flight of staris. I am about to give up and just live with the fatigue.

Lotus97

The quality of Jarrow's methylcobalamin has dropped for some reason. Enzymatic Therapy is said to be one of the best. Solgar and Bluebonnet make 5 mg sublinguals. I'm not sure if they're as good as ET, but since they're 5 mg they might be a better value. AOR makes a 5 mg and also a 15 mg.