Red Hot researchers spice up Chilli ME Challenge — Live!
Watch renowned researchers Drs. Ian Lipkin and Mady Hornig take the Chilli ME Challenge, LIVE from New York by webcast this coming Wednesday, 1st July at 1 p.m. EST.
Discuss the article on the Forums.
  1. cat65

cat65

New York
    I have not posted here in awhile, but I have one question. Is is normal to get a nician rush from taking one B-right on an empty stomach? My skin was bright red and very itchy and hot.

2. sregan

sregan Senior Member

Southeast
    Probably depends on how many you took. Just one has only 25mg of niacin and that is a very small amount to maybe cause flushing. Everyone is different so it's possible. Did you just start taking them or have taken for a while?

3. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
    If you're deficient in B3/niacin then that might happen. B Right also has 100 mg of niacinamide which supposed to be "flush free" so I don't know if that factored in or not.

4. SickOfSickness

SickOfSickness Senior Member

US
    B Right was taken off Freddd's list a long time ago. I forget which thing it has which isn't good for us.

5. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
    Because it has folic acid. Otherwise it would be a great b complex.

SickOfSickness likes this.
  6. cat65

cat65

New York
    Thanks, I know b-right was taking off the protocol but I still have 1/2 a bottle so I thought I would just finish it. I don't think I have a problem with folic acid. I have been trying to figure this b12 thing out for long years now. To honest the only vit/sup. that I have taken that made a difference or that I could actually feel a difference was Jarrow's methly. I know that is not on the protocol anymore either, I think. I take b fusion now. I just had two iron fusions so my iron is up but I still get sooooo tired and the muscles in my thighs still get the feeling that the blood has been drained out of them everytime I walk up a flight of staris. I am about to give up and just live with the fatigue.

7. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
    The quality of Jarrow's methylcobalamin has dropped for some reason. Enzymatic Therapy is said to be one of the best. Solgar and Bluebonnet make 5 mg sublinguals. I'm not sure if they're as good as ET, but since they're 5 mg they might be a better value. AOR makes a 5 mg and also a 15 mg.

See more popular forum discussions.