• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

B Complex

What is everyone doing for their B's. I know most of us are supplement folate & B12 separately, but what about the remaining B's? Are you taking a B complex or supplementing each B individually? Are you looking to get the activated form of each or is this not as necessary as it is for folate/B12?

I've been taking Yasko's Ultimate B and realized that it included a small amount of folic acid, so I was going to switch to BodyBio B Complex, since it is the only B complex that I could find that doesn't have folate or B12 (since I'm already supplementing them separately). However, all but one of the B's is not in the activated form and wasn't sure if that was ok.

Thank you

misskatniss

... and do you know if it absorbed in the bowel? Thus to take sublingually?

Sorry for interfering here marley! I can answer your question with the fact that I substitute all B´s separately cause like that I can adjust the dosage. Yet, I only take very few of them by now.
B12 (methylcobalamin, but want to add AdCbl) sublingually, activated B6, that´s it so far.
But got some of them on my list of NEM to be bought due to what they do in the body.