Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Autoimmune symptoms tracking app... Beta testing

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by voner, Jun 1, 2016.

1. voner

voner Senior Member

I just ran across this site that is advertising that it is close to testing a beta version of a autoimmune illness symptom tracking app. Don't know much more about it. It seemed to me that a autoimmune illness tracking app might apply well to our population. It's free. I signed up to be a beta tester.... Although I have to admit that tracking symptoms has never worked well for me. Just too many varibilities.

Here is the site:

https://joinaics.com/wp/

I noticed that the beta testing start date was May 22, but I don't think they have started yet. When I signed up I received an email back saying they were a week from starting.

2. sarah darwins

sarah darwins I told you I was ill

Cornwall, UK
    Know what you mean. But that app looks as though it might have a lot of potential. Very professional looking. If they can get the interface right so that it's really simple to use it may work for someone who wants to track, say, supplement use against symptoms.

I think you would need a good smart phone to make use of it. But with sliders to set levels for symptoms and auto-reminders logging symptoms, it could be a great thing.

Interesting to see one of the 4 developers has Hashimoto's and seems to be a proper medical research geek. Good find, voner.

ahmo and voner like this.
  3. Billt

Billt Senior Member

New Orleans
    Thanks for the info. Will check it out ... Billt

voner likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.