1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Aus Radio National Health Report segment on B12 supplementation

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Adster, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Adster

Adster Senior Member

Australia
    There is a transcript if the audio won't play in your country, but it should.

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/healthreport/vitamin-b12-supplementation/3823160

I'm not sure how credible the researcher is, he lost me a bit with this sweeping generalisation:

Norman Swan:
    Inevitably people will say oh, I dont like taking supplements cant I do this from my diet, cant I get the vitamin B12 from my diet?

David Spence: No, vitamin B12 comes from meat and meat is bad for you.
  2. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    Meat isn't bad, how silly.
  3. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Hi, isn't Norman Swan the guy who thinks the PACE trial is fantastic, and is unhappy with how the patient community responded to it. He was totally uncritical of PACE. I do not watch his show, as I do not trust his judgement. Bye, Alex
  4. Adster

Adster Senior Member

Australia
    It seems you are right Alex, I missed that show. Good to see lots of feedback on the website from the ME community.

See more popular forum discussions.