Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

**Attention** Regarding threads related to the Institute of Medicine (IOM)

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Kina, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Kina

Kina

Sofa, UK
    Due to the preponderance of new threads related to the latest developments with the IOM, we are giving the IOM its own discrete section on the forums.

You can find the new section above the 'News, Research, and Campaigns' section.

We have moved the already existing forum -- 'The Institute of Medicine (IOM) Government Contract' -- to this new section. All the new threads that have been recently started related to the IOM have been moved there in order to have them all in one place. Hopefully, this will make it easier to find things. If we have missed any let us know on this thread.

In the future, please start any IOM related threads in this section. Also, please take the time to make sure you are not posting duplicate threads. There are many duplicate threads right now (related to the name change, press releases) that can't possibly be merged as it would make the threads very confusing.

Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    Bob, barbc56, alex3619 and 14 others like this.
  2. GracieJ

GracieJ Senior Member

Utah
    Thanks so much!

ahimsa and Kina like this.
  3. Gingergrrl

Gingergrrl Senior Member

USA
    Good idea @Kina and thank you! I've posted in several different IOM threads and it is hard to keep track of them all!

ahimsa and Kina like this.
  4. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    A big thanks Kina, I was going to ask if you could do that yesterday. I was struggling to find the IOM threads I wanted and hence may of double posted an IOM topic thread.

I I did try to look before I posted but was getting confused (my computer was doing strange things with the screen and text which wasnt helping as I couldnt get titles up properly as it had compressed everything on my screen so some words in major titles running down instead of across (couldnt use my convo either due to that issue. Its righted itself today).

If there is two on the subject I started, sorry please merge it with another.

5. Kina

Kina

Sofa, UK
    I was having great difficulty too. It's hard when threads are all over the place.

No worries @taniaaust1 We are going to leave the threads as they are. I am sorry you are having issues with your computer screen. It's so annoying when that happens. :hug:

6. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Note: In our enthusiasm to post news yesterday we sometimes posted full articles. However, we need to follow "fair usage" as defined by Copyright Law. From the Forum Rules:

In light of this, we will be editing any full articles that were posted to conform with Copyright Law.

Valentijn, ahimsa, Kina and 1 other person like this.

See more popular forum discussions.