1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Attention Amplified Bible and Joyce Meyer Fans

Discussion in 'Spirituality and ME/CFS' started by Stone, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Stone

Stone Senior Member

NC
    Family Christian Bookstore is having a sale on "The Everyday Life Bible. It's 50% off! It's a gorgeous bible and the print is nice and large, too. It's of course in the Amplified Bible translation which is lovely and has loads of commentary from Joyce Meyer. It comes in three styles, all of them very nice quality. The pewter one is my favorite, but it has gold gilded edges when clearly silver would look much better. There's a nice brown two tone leather and another two tone in bright pink and black (I think). They're normally $60 but they're on sale for a limited time for half that and you can get them online.

http://www.familychristian.com
  2. Carrigon

Carrigon Senior Member

PA, USA
    I love Joyce Meyer. I got one of her new calendars, and I still use a desktop one from her that I got years ago. I used to get alot of her books, too, and they helped me alot.

See more popular forum discussions.