• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Attention Amplified Bible and Joyce Meyer Fans

Stone

Family Christian Bookstore is having a sale on "The Everyday Life Bible. It's 50% off! It's a gorgeous bible and the print is nice and large, too. It's of course in the Amplified Bible translation which is lovely and has loads of commentary from Joyce Meyer. It comes in three styles, all of them very nice quality. The pewter one is my favorite, but it has gold gilded edges when clearly silver would look much better. There's a nice brown two tone leather and another two tone in bright pink and black (I think). They're normally $60 but they're on sale for a limited time for half that and you can get them online.

http://www.familychristian.com

Carrigon

I love Joyce Meyer. I got one of her new calendars, and I still use a desktop one from her that I got years ago. I used to get alot of her books, too, and they helped me alot.