• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ATP Injections

cb2

wondering if anyone has had success with ATP injections i have some and they say doing them subcutanious is fine that makes it pretty easy..they seem to help only i am not sure how much to take and how often? i have started very low.. would like to find some protocol wondering what others experince may be.
thank ya!

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Maybe look up kynoselen. Something used by athletes to increase energy etc. The main ingredient is adenosine monophosphate, some different brands have atp. By the way keno seen is an injectable supplement for race horses and Greyhounds. MMight find something useful looking into info on this.

The other way to help increase atp is to supplement creatine and ribose.

Last edited:

Martial

Wouldn't a proper methylation protocol alongside NT factor address this well? Also be sure to always be aware of any underlying infections.. I know for myself that lyme disease altered my cellular production and ATP and needed to reduce the bacterial burden before real benefits from methylation supplements were felt.. As well as supplementing the essential vitamins and minerals the bacteria was scavenging away from me.