• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ATOS register of shame - new site

jace

Off the fence
http://atosregisterofshame.yolasite.com/

For those of us under attack in the UK, a place to document the lies and mistreatment.

Why a Register
I decided to set up the Atos name and shame register to try and put some pressure on those people who sell their souls to the devil, and who make money off the backs of the disabled and sick communities of this country.
The Atos Health Care (HCPs) who carry out the assessments on benefit claimants care less about the damage and heartache they are causing to hundreds of thousands of individuals and families up and down the country, this register aims to publicise their names so they realise they are no longer able to remain in the background.
I am a lone individual who is working on his own, for this campaign to succeed I will need the assistance of people who undergo the Atos assessment process, without them this will not work.

What you need to do
All I need from everyone who attends a Atos assessment is for them to get the name of the HCP who carries out their assessment, the assessment centre address where they went to, it would also be great If you could send in the name of the JobCentrePlus decision maker If you have dealings with them, I don't need your name unless you wish to give it, an alias will be fine, you can either send me the details via our contacts form or directly to my email...
atosvictimsgroup@gmail.com

Check out this well-thought-out site, and consider adding your experience of ATOS. It will help to reveal just how badly some of us are treated, and just how often they misrepresent our answers and illnesses.

max

Hi jace

And Jesus said, Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.

Problem is that ATOS do know what they are doing, and yet they still 'do it' with the blessing of our government.

max