• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Asparagine, deficient in lympocytes

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the forums, but used Rich's protocol from 2008 to 2013. I slowly recovered (my chemical blockage was from hair dye) (Acumen) and now Nutrevael test tells me I am holding onto gasoline fumes., ammonia high, folate deficiency. I have the CBS, MTHFR and the Soux gene issues as well as Comt. (Yasko)

My spectracel test is showing my lymphocytes are deficient is the amino acid Asparagine!! This amino acid is connected to asparate acid. So I started taking a 1/2 scoop of egg protein, to at least get some asparagine into me. Whenever I try to take asparagine alone orally, it gives me so much digestive upset, I cannot take it orally. Also I was using Epsom salts during my healing period, but all the while, did not realize this was to much sulfur, causing me extreme yeast problems.

In early 2013, I tried to use hair dye, without it touching my scalp. No such luck, MAJOR RELAPSE and now I am back to hardly being able to stand up long enough to get my groceries.

So I have changed to Mg Chloride baths, lowered the sulfur in my diet and I have uped my dose of fola pro to 2 a day =1600, plus I take Thorne Basic Nutrients 3. I am able to take 6 of these a day. B-12 is 5000 mcg Jarrow, hydrox B-12 1,000 and the other B 12 dibencozide, source naturals.

Working on the gut now, getting ready to run the Genova GI Effects test.

I am so ill from the first of 2013 and it is now Sept of 14'

Can someone give me a clue as to where I am stuck??

I am so grateful these forums are here.

Any suggestions would be so appreciated. I am located in Henderson, NV.

Janet