Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ASK UNSW TO CANCEL CBT/GET TRAINING STUDY

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Justin30, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Justin30

Justin30 Senior Member

Hi Everyone,

I know there are people here from Australia. I am not but encourage you too send a message to the researchers and the Charity Foundation donating the money.

I have email drafts that you can tweak and change to send to both the University and the Mason Foundation.

MEaction Link below:

http://www.meaction.net/2016/04/03/ask-unsw-to-cancel-cbtget-training-study/

Email adresses of people to send emails to:

ted.rohr@unsw.edu.au

humanethics@unsw.edu.au

s.h.li@unsw.edu.au (this email might not be correct waiting on MEAction to get the correct one)

Invisible Woman, ahmo and Snowdrop like this.
  2. *GG*

*GG* Senior Member

Concord, NH
    So will an email from the USA be helpfule, i don't need to indicate that in email. FYI

GG

Justin30 likes this.
  3. Snowdrop

Snowdrop Rebel without a biscuit

@Justin30

Can you give a bit more background detail as to what is going on here for those who don't know?
    Which emails belong to researchers or Charity F?
    And while it might not hold the same weight I think that even if not Australian people can if they're able send an message to whomever stating that research good or bad affects the whole community of ME to some degree.

Invisible Woman and ahmo like this.
  4. Sea

Sea Senior Member

NSW Australia

See more popular forum discussions.