• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ASK UNSW TO CANCEL CBT/GET TRAINING STUDY

Justin30

Hi Everyone,

I know there are people here from Australia. I am not but encourage you too send a message to the researchers and the Charity Foundation donating the money.

I have email drafts that you can tweak and change to send to both the University and the Mason Foundation.

MEaction Link below:

http://www.meaction.net/2016/04/03/ask-unsw-to-cancel-cbtget-training-study/

Email adresses of people to send emails to:

ted.rohr@unsw.edu.au

humanethics@unsw.edu.au

s.h.li@unsw.edu.au (this email might not be correct waiting on MEAction to get the correct one)

*GG*

Hi Everyone,

I know there are people here from Australia. I am not but encourage you too send a message to the researchers and the Charity Foundation donating the money.

I have email drafts that you can tweak and change to send to both the University and the Mason Foundation.

MEaction Link below:

http://www.meaction.net/2016/04/03/ask-unsw-to-cancel-cbtget-training-study/

Email adresses of people to send emails to:

ted.rohr@unsw.edu.au

humanethics@unsw.edu.au

s.h.li@unsw.edu.au (this email might not be correct waiting on MEAction to get the correct one)

So will an email from the USA be helpfule, i don't need to indicate that in email. FYI

GG

Snowdrop

Rebel without a biscuit
@Justin30

Can you give a bit more background detail as to what is going on here for those who don't know?
Which emails belong to researchers or Charity F?
And while it might not hold the same weight I think that even if not Australian people can if they're able send an message to whomever stating that research good or bad affects the whole community of ME to some degree.