1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London
In a talk to patients in London on 3rd September, Dr. W. Ian Lipkin described the extraordinary lengths he and his team are prepared to go to in order to track down the source of an illness, with examples ranging from autism to the strange case of Kawasaki disease.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ASD - Press release from Seaside Therapeutics

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Marco, May 2, 2013.

1. Marco

Marco Old blackguard

Near Cognac, France
    Valentijn likes this.
  2. Marco

Marco Old blackguard

Near Cognac, France
    For anyone interested - this interesting thread was started by someone (High Function ASD) claiming to be involved in the Arbaclofen trial :

"I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the tablets work. Recently I went to a concert and ‘moshed’ with the rest of general admission. Scores of people pressing against me, all shouting in unison, the heat wave from the pyrotechnics, the stench of so many people breathing and sweating, getting bruises practically everywhere, and I loved every minute of it. I did not feel anxious or worried in this situation in anyway and was able to enjoy the concert to the fullest.

Contrast this with me being completely unable to go to a grocery store without entering Fight or Flight before the medication, and I feel that my life is flat out better because of this study. I still have some anxiety and fear in completely safe situations if it involves an ever changing environment, enough stimuli, and people. If fifteen milligrams three times per day makes me feel so much better, I am curious what a higher dosage might mean. I would love to be able to see."

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt189567.html

SickOfSickness likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.