1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Artists, Creative people

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Tommy, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Tommy

Tommy

Hi, I have had CFS for years, xmrv + by culture. A few years ago I wrote a song with CFS and other circumstances in mind . I was wondering if anyone wanted to use the song .... change title, and create a video with a CFS theme. You can listen to the song by searching on You Tube .... T Boyd .... the song is called .. For Some .... I have another site where you can download the song. Please contact me if your interested in the idea, as a vehicle for education and advocacy. Thank you.

2. alice1

alice1 Senior Member

Toronto
    I'll check it out.Good for you!

3. Tommy

Tommy

Thanks Alice

4. Tommy

Tommy

One idea I thought of today ....... change the title to CFS = Extreme Exhaustion and Pain for Years ..... with a slide show of photos of people with CFS, and their former occupations listed below the photo. I think someone did a faces of CFS a while ago. Anyway, the song might be to general or not right etc ....... just an idea. Thanks .... Tom

5. alice1

alice1 Senior Member

Toronto
    It's really lovely.I wonder if you could link it here.
    I love your friend's voice who accompanies you..you're good together.
    Don't change the title it works.
    Worth listening to everyone.

6. Tommy

Tommy

7. Lou

Lou Senior Member

southeast US
    It's a nice song, Tommy, thanks for posting.

8. Tommy

Tommy

Thanks for checking it out Lou, I hope you, and everyone else out there are doing well. I have had CFS for a long time and have never been involved in advocacy, or education. In fact I do my best not to mention CFS to anyone if I can help it ..... which is unfortunate. I am lucky to have the support of family and friends, even if they don't quite understand the illness. I really appreciate the people that devote their time and what little energy they have, trying to help us all. A diagnosis for CFS got off to a very bad start ( starting with the demeaning name ) with the media, government, and health practitioners. Hopefully that will change soon ..... tom

See more popular forum discussions.