1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London
In a talk to patients in London on 3rd September, Dr. W. Ian Lipkin described the extraordinary lengths he and his team are prepared to go to in order to track down the source of an illness, with examples ranging from autism to the strange case of Kawasaki disease.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article ... Warning for those taking B vitamins ...

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by xchocoholic, May 4, 2010.

1. xchocoholic

xchocoholic Senior Member

Florida
    Food for thought ...

http://nephropal.blogspot.com/2010/05/vitamin-bs.html

I noticed that I have frequent urination and incontinence when I take a B complex. AZO controls these symptoms for me most of the time but I was still feeling toxic ... Even 1/4 of a Metagenics Vessel Care was nailing me.

BTW. I'm not a diabetic but I have chronic hypoglycemia and a history of kidney stones ... BUT .. My homocysteine was great the last time I had it tested in November 2009 and I've been Paleo since Sept 2007. :victory: For now ... :sofa:

2. starryeyes

starryeyes Senior Member

Bay Area, California
    This is very interesting. Thanks for posting it XChocoholic. Many of us are unable to tolerate vitamins as we get further along into CFS because we can't metabolize them correctly. This is further proof and actually pretty scary for us considering our kidneys can have major problems as well.

See more popular forum discussions.