P2P, or not P2P, that is the question
As the 16 January, 2015 deadline for responding to the controversial P2P draft report draws near, and in the interests of balance and representing the whole community, Phoenix Rising presents two differing views on how to react. Today, Clark Ellis flags up important content to...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: Transcription of Judy Mikovits Prohealth Lecture: Parts VI and VII: Q & A

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

2. spindrift

spindrift Plays With Voodoo Dollies

A big thanks to everyone doing these transcriptions. It is highly appreciated.

3. fds66

fds66 Senior Member

Thanks Cort and all those transcribing - what a team!

4. Adam

Adam *****

Sheffield UK
    Many thanks everyone who helped put this together:Retro smile:It helps so much to get a handle of the science. I can't wait to see how much (little) has filtered down to my consultant (proff in Infectious Diseases) when I see him on April fools day (no joke):eek:

5. moonchild

moonchild

Australia
    thanks SO much for the transcription - much appreciated!

6. cruzgirl

cruzgirl

Very exciting to see all this information and how it is moving forward. It seems so long since they found XMRV and I am anxious to get feeling better before I am too old to enjoy good health. Thanks so much for the transcription.

7. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    A joy to read and follow their thinking too - thanks so much to you all. Strong feeling Dr Mikovits will "crack it". Cort has now appeared at the top of the page - so thanks to Cort who made all this possible.

8. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Bumping, and also thanks for the transcription - very interesting and well worth a read.

9. Scarlett

Scarlett

UK
    Brilliant, thanks for the hard work transcribing this. Makes a lot more clear for me, as someone who's just beginning to learn about the XMRV connection.

See more popular forum discussions.