1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Science to Patients: Talking ME, Exercise and the Mitochondria - with Dr Charles Shepherd
The latest video release from the Dutch group ME/cvs Vereniging, with Dr Charles Shepherd from the UK ME Association, and announcing a live chat session to be held Thursday, April 10, 2014...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: The Big Score: Round Two of the Vivint Contest Begins.....

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

2. Marg

Marg Senior Member

Wetumpka Alabama
    I have e-mailed all the people I know on Facebook and asked them to vote for WPI.. I said I was not asking for a donation, I was asking for a click. I know some of the ones I asked to vote in the Chase contest did but not all. It is not hard to vote everyday. We can ask and beg though, I did.

If every person that is part of Phoenix Rising voted every day we could win big. We need to win big! We have to do this ourselves!
  3. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    A lot of people don't seem aware that WPI is leading its region (so will win $100,000 if that keeps up) and are in 4th place nationally (if they win nationally they get $250,000) so we're favourites for one prize and are in sight of another! I've changed my signature accordingly because I think people are more likely to jump on a winning bandwagon!
  4. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Sasha's signature didn't show up (even when I read it "Articles on the Front Page" section of the forum - I think one needs to check another section of the forum to see it.
  5. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    That's weird! You're right, I can see it either (but I can see yours and Cort's). Someone created a signature a couple of days ago and it took a day to appear! I think there's a bit of a minor glitch in the system somewhere but my signature shows up in my other 1,821 messages so it's still worth doing, folks! You're naked without a WPI Vivint signature. ;)
  6. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

You can come out now, Sasha, you're no longer naked. ;)
  7. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Phew! I can put that big ostrich feather fan down now! :D

See more popular forum discussions.