1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: Tests Confirm It - Ampligen Works!

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Thats excellent! Everyone has that little thing in life we like like to do that takes us to a diiferent world and keeps us going and enjoying life. I may not seem that big to the outside world, but the joy for u of playing the piano is like having the icing on the cake, where as before u just had a few dried up crambles of that cake and no chance of that icing because of cfs.

So is there going to be world wide availablility of this icing/ampligen? or is this just another study that just a lucky few het to taste?

cheers!!!
  3. serenity

serenity Senior Member

Austin
    wonderful!
  4. dsdmom

dsdmom Senior Member

Thanks for sharing, Kelvin!
    Quick question - what sort of blood work/tests did the dr run and what has improved?
  5. Alexia

Alexia Senior Member

Portugal
    Kelvin it was lovely to read your story, I recognise a lot of it in my own life. I hope you will continue to improve. Thank you so much for taking the time and the energy to share your experience with us.
    All the best kelvin!
  6. Tembo

Tembo Australia

Thats amazing Kelvin - Im really happy for you:Retro smile: - thanks for taking the time to write that all out - you give the rest of us hope!
    Did you experience many side effects?
    I was also wondering if the drug was very expensive? if this is too personal I understand.
  7. sleepy237

sleepy237 Senior Member

Hell
    Nice to read this. Wishing you a long journey of wellness.
  8. onebush

onebush Guest

Great news, keep posting your improvements, you give us all hope. I noticed you have kept youyr humor through out it all...best way to go!

Margaret
  9. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy Senior Member

YES! So happy for you! SO SO HAPPY!:tear:
  10. Jill

Jill

Auckland, NZ
    Thanks Kelvin, It's been wonderful to read of your experiences - because you paint such a great picture and know just what it's like to be so ill. I've really appreciated all your descriptions and illustrations of your progress. What luck we have had to have had a journalist take the Ampligen trip. Please know that you have deeply affected my life and the possible future decisions I maek. Congratulations and I hope you continue to improve. Jill

See more popular forum discussions.