1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: Take the ME/CFS Social Security Disability Survey

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

2. zoe.a.m.

zoe.a.m. Senior Member

Olympic Peninsula, Washington
    Cort, When I got to question 22, I could not select more than 1 option, no problems with this until that question. Also, no evident save button or menu for returning to finish later - not sure if that is my browser?
    Thanks!

3. Marco

Marco Old blackguard

Near Cognac, France
    Hi Cort

Perhaps it should be made immediately clear that the survey is intended to cover the USA only?

4. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Thanks Zoe, its really something of a mystery - some people seem to be able to choose multiple answers for that question (and others cannot)....we checked the question type and its correct...we're checking to see if it's a browser issue and checking with Fluid Surveys

5. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Thanks Marco - we added that emphasis...

6. Denise

Denise Senior Member

We hope we have resolved the problem with questions 22 and 23.
    Please let us know about any other glitches encountered in taking the survey..

7. frenchtulip

frenchtulip Senior Member

#54 would not let me choose my answer and also choose the "why" circle to explain my answer. In the end, I just went with the "why" option and tried to indicate the answer I would have chosen and explain why.

8. frenchtulip

frenchtulip Senior Member

Since I have trouble with memory retrieval, I wish I had saved my survey to give myself time to think about my answers. I immediately submitted my survey and then thought of other comments I would have liked to add.

9. PhoenixDown

PhoenixDown Senior Member

UK
    The survey is a little Americocentric (I live in the UK), so I had no idea what to put in some of the forms.

See more popular forum discussions.