P2P, or not P2P, that is the question
As the 16 January, 2015 deadline for responding to the controversial P2P draft report draws near, and in the interests of balance and representing the whole community, Phoenix Rising presents two differing views on how to react. Today, Clark Ellis flags up important content to...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: Roadblocks at the NIH: the 2007 FOIA

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

2. illsince1977

illsince1977 A shadow of my former self

Great work, as usual, Cort.

Thank you. :Retro smile:

3. minajenkins

minajenkins

Atlanta, GA
    Excellent work, Cort.

4. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Thanks. FOIA's are not difficult to do - I think its probably time to do them more frequently him so we can keep up with the events over the next year or two.

Really, I believe the CFSAC committee should request that Dr. Mangan post the results of every CFS SEP and Trans NIH Working Group session so we can easily see where the hurdles are in the system. He could be working on that already - he's pretty proactive but it should not require an FOIA to see that. I think its kind of amazing that there's no summary section on the CFSAC website where the NIH, the CDC and other agencies can report what they did and didn't do every year. It just seems like common sense.

5. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Well done, Cort.
    If it's not too much work e.g. if you could copy and paste it, maybe you could list the studies that were funded? Not that important but it's a thought that occurs reading the piece.

6. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Good idea Dauphin - I am going to do an article on the studies pretty soon hopefully.

7. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Great (10 characters)

See more popular forum discussions.