1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: Phoenix Rising Request for Advisors As PR Expands

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

2. OverTheHills

OverTheHills

New Zealand
    Policy development is an important area which you hint at above (under non-profit admin and management).Certainly the forum is an international community, if you are aiming for the advocacy to be similarly international then you will need a suitable focus and maybe an advisory board covering all the major countries/regions (eg US, UK, Canada, Europe, Australasia and 'other')

In the media space I think you need proofreaders and possibly fact checkers and copy writers as well..

OTH
  3. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Good ideas. Becoming more international would be great. As with everything...doing that is a function of finding people would want to commit to working out how that would work. Thanks for the other suggestions as well. :)

See more popular forum discussions.