1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: Phoenix Rising Forum Moderators/Greeters Opportunities

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

2. Dainty

Dainty Senior Member

Washington State
    Just moving this thread here for a bit to make sure everyone has a chance to see it. :Retro smile:
  3. Marty

Marty Senior Member

The value and importance of moderators was clear when Phoenix was down for several days and we looked to other sites for news. The nastiness, misinformation, bashing, paranoia - all directed at each other, scientists, organizations - wasting all that energy instead of working for the cause. The only way we can have a productive forum is for larger numbers of people to volunteer to moderate to keep the forum focused on the goal. (That's not censorship; it's fulfilling our purpose of contributing to a cure.)

See more popular forum discussions.