1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The ePatient Revolution
Ryan Prior shares his experience and his thoughts from attending the Stanford Medicine X Conference as he contemplates the rising of the ePatient Revolution ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: Permanent Forum Member Slot on the PR Board of Directors - Nominations Requested

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

2. OverTheHills

OverTheHills

New Zealand
    Could you tell us who is on the Board already please Cort, I think it is very relevant for us voters and nominees to know a little bit about the composition of the existing board, we may have perceptions around gaps.

OTH

3. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Good idea... I pasted their info into the bottom of the article. Thanks

4. Sing

Sing Senior Member

New England
    Where would you like us to post our nominations--to this thread or privately? Is it okay to nominate more than one person? How many nominations can one person make? I am wondering if it would be a better idea to have our nominations made privately or publically? Then would it be good to have a vote, say, choosing one out of the top four?

Sing

5. Cort

Raleigh, NC
    Make as many as you would like and you can post them here or privately. We will contact people and see if they're interested. You can also nominate yourself :)

6. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Some private nominations/suggestions sent you today Cort - being most diplomatic for us all.

7. Cort

Raleigh, NC
    agreed Enid - the best way to do it. Thanks.

See more popular forum discussions.