1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: Ottawa IACFS/Conference Reports IV: The Immune System!

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Ember

Ember Senior Member

How could we, as a patient community, encourage the IACFS/ME to push in this direction? As yet, they don't even list the ICC among their case definitions.

2. oceanblue

oceanblue Senior Member

UK
    Thanks for this comprehensive report, Cort, must have been a lot of work.

Interesting, is there a reference for this?

3. snowathlete

snowathlete

UK
    All very interesting. Thanks Cort.

Looks promising, but i guess a while until we get something really useful from this.
    The PHANU thing on vacines is interesting. I dont know for sure, but i had some vacines before i went on a business trip to India a while before i got ME, and i got ill after them. It may be that they caused, or perhaps more likely, contributed to my ME/CFS. So im pleased people are looking at this stuff.

See more popular forum discussions.