• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Article on new prostate cancer study 'A viral cause for prostate cancer?'

CBS

This article was published September 7, 2009. It has been discussed in a number of threads on PR. The study isn't new. Sorry.

Abraxas

Hi CBS, yes I 've just noticed that, my apologies. The article was only posted in google news an hour ago though and the author mentions the study was published today hence my confusion - should have checked the dates. Please can admin delete, thanks.

CBS

Hi CBS, yes I 've just noticed that, my apologies. The article was only posted in google news an hour ago though and the author mentions the study was published today hence my confusion - should have checked the dates. Please can admin delete, thanks.

Abraxas,

Now you have me asking "What is 'Today' on the internet?" Hmmmm? Ouch (brain cramp)!