1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
New Exercise Study Brings Both Illumination and Questions
Simon McGrath looks at new objective evidence of abnormal response to exercise in ME/CFS patients, and the questions that researchers are still trying to answer ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

article new york times today

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by Rivotril, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Rivotril

Rivotril Senior Member

2. JillBohr

JillBohr Senior Member

Columbus, OH
    Nothing new here but glad to see that it is hitting the national news. Thank you for posting this.
  3. serenity

serenity Senior Member

Austin
    we already had a thread on this but i sure am happy to see it! :)
  4. pollycbr125

pollycbr125 Senior Member

yorkshire
  5. CBS

CBS Senior Member

Western US
    Carefully worded so as to avoid raising any doubt about the CDC's presumptions that CFS is a maladaptive psychological response to a common infectious episode.

The more I hear this type of double speak, the harder it is not to wish this disease on someone like Mr. Monroe.
  6. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    He said, if the reporter got him right, that the CDC believed CFS could be triggered by an infectious agent...as in 'might be'...as if that question is still up in the air? I hope the reporter got him wrong.

See more popular forum discussions.