1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
No Longer Naive in the Ways of The Beast
After having lived for years with ME/CFS, Jody Smith learned there's more to this beast of an illness than she realized, and that what might help one person may not help others ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article in the Worcester News

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by sproggle, Feb 4, 2010.

1. sproggle

sproggle Jan

Teesside, England UK
  2. Great article Sproggle.
    It feels like the tide is turning... with documentaries and press finally seeming to take us seriously.

Well done for posting.

Rachel xx
  3. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    Thank you for posting that excellent article, Sproggle. Perhaps the severity of our illness is beginning to be taken seriously at last, although it will be a long road ahead.

I heard only yesterday from a reliable source that the DWP still refuse to accept ME as a physical illness. Sympathetic medical reports are being sent back to examining medical practitioners to 'correct' if they are seen to be accepting the condition as organic.
  4. Min

Min Senior Member

UK
    that's a brilliant article.

countrygirl that attitude of the DWP sucks

See more popular forum discussions.