1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: Gordon Broderick on ME/CFS: the PANDORA Interview

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

2. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Just marvellous to see from this distance - the bod as a whole. Do recall at an early stage instinctively asking my GP if anyone could consider the whole pattern of symptoms. But no I'm divided into "parts" - static.
  3. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Yes, this seems to be a whole new way of looking at things. I guess just recently they've developed the technology or maybe applied the technology to medical research. Looking at the interview I was struck by this

When he talks about using supercomputer algorhythms developed by the telecommunications industry - we are definitely talking grand scale :cool:
  4. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Its good to know that there are people like this out there who understand us and are working towards tests and treatments for us.

cheers!!!

See more popular forum discussions.