P2P, or not P2P, that is the question
As the 16 January, 2015 deadline for responding to the controversial P2P draft report draws near, and in the interests of balance and representing the whole community, Phoenix Rising presents two differing views on how to react. Today, Clark Ellis flags up important content to...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: Embracing Reality (Ampligen Chronicles Trt#28)

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

2. Pris

Pris

S. E. Florida, U.S.A.
    Wonderfully moving story.

3. sensing progress

sensing progress Senior Member

Tucson, AZ
    Kelvin, I think you're the only member on PR with more blog entries than posts =)

4. Kelvin Lord

Kelvin Lord Ampligen Journalist

Colorado
    Thanks, "Pris."

Yes, "sensing progess", I'm sure your stats are correct, because I pretty much put everything I have into the blog entries- then I'm brain dead for at least 2 weeks creatively. I also participate in a couple other Forums as well as my own blog site - they are all duplicates of what you read here, but that does increase the workload slightly.
    But you've raised a good point- this is my favorite online community. I think Cort does an incredible job and I support it financially as well as emotionally. As I continue to improve I should probably invest more in random posts. Thanks for the comment!

5. garcia

garcia Aristocrat Extraordinaire

London, UK
    Kelvin, many thanks for the update!
    Anyone know where I can get Ampligen in Europe? :confused:

Or will I have to go state-side??

6. ballard

ballard

Hi Kelvin,
    What a beautifully written blog! I love reading everything you write. "Embracing Reality" caused me to get a big lump in my throat. Thank you for the inspiration. Best wishes for further improvement.

See more popular forum discussions.