1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and Beating the Clock
For Jody Smith, the ticking of a clock was enough at one time to chase her back to her bed. But with the passage of time, she has been able to reclaim her living room ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: 'Driving Miss Daisy' : Corinne At Dr. Peterson - Visit #4 (May 2011)

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Tristen

Tristen Senior Member

Northern Ca. USA
    Hi Corrine, do you know if they have moved into the new building yet?
  2. Corinne

Corinne

Ask him yourself;)
  3. Corinne

Corinne

No they haven't, but I hear the Labcorp will be going with them which will make things sooo much easier, right?
  4. Corinne

Corinne

OK, thanks for all the questions and wish me luck as I am on my way! I hope to do this with my next story (get questions for DrP from you)....I love hearing from you all. Thanks again! My story from August will be up soon...if it isn't, please pester Cort for it :D
  5. Tristen

Tristen Senior Member

Northern Ca. USA
    Oh for sure. Getting back and forth to that lab is monumental when not doing well. I knew Dedra was going with him, wasn't sure about Labcorp. Thanks Corrine.
  6. Corinne

Corinne

Hmm, now im really thinking im wondering what his views are on mitochondrial dysfunction..... but i guess we can't ask everything!
    I hope the appointment goes well!
    Take care, Justy.[/QUOTE]

Justy

I may be able to help with this one. when I improved on the stress test the first time DrP told me that there was no way I could have improved except that I had gotten better...and he suggested mitochondrial repair as a result of the Valtrex/lower viral load. not sure how to explain it, but it's obvious that he believes there is mitochondrial dysfunction or injury as a result of the ilness (viruses?)
  7. Corinne

Corinne

I want to thank all of you for your interest in my stories. I feel sooo blessed to be able to share it ...my journey...with so many. DrP encourages me to do it, but most of all I have Cort to thank. Please pass along your gratitude to him for allowing me this forum.:Retro smile:

See more popular forum discussions.