1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: Dr. Mikovits:Dr. Cheney XMRV talk (2/20/10) Part 1

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

2. Ty Kim, Ty Cort...Ty to everyone. This is indeed encouraging. Hope is a good thing.

3. anne_likes_red

anne_likes_red Senior Member

Thanks Kim! :Retro smile::Retro smile::Retro smile:

4. bluebonnet

bluebonnet

Many thanks!! :balloons:

5. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    Hello Kim. I have already sent a message saying a big:thumbsup:, but it has vanished to the dark regions of the universe. So...again a very big thank you, especialy as the audio was so poor.C.G.

6. Cloud

Cloud Guest

Thanks Kim.....Very appreciated since I'm on dial up and cannot watch live webcasts or video's.

7. Adam

Adam *****

Sheffield UK
    Many thanks. Reading this cheered me up no end. I'm still working on a plan to get Judy Mikovits knighted or something very similar or whatever honour Her Majesty's Govt. can bestow on a 'foreign national'. Dame Judy sounds just about right.

thanks Kim

8. creekfeet

creekfeet Sockfeet

Eastern High Sierra
    Wowza!

Thank you so much for the amazing feat of transcribing, Kim and Lilly. As someone who can't access audio or video media right now, and also as someone who has in past transcribed garbled tapes, I both understand and appreciate how much you have done.

See more popular forum discussions.