1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: Defining Moments: the Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Definitions Over Time Pt I: From Symptoms T

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Aug 24, 2011.

1. floydguy

floydguy Senior Member

The VO2 Max test. So far it's unexplainable. It was for an NIH/CDC study.

2. Firestormm

Firestormm Guest

Cornwall England
    Well that's a relief :D

It is the 'pinata-head' that drives me 'nuts' that and the 'hangover-from-hell' every morning or whenever I awaken. Even that varies though in intensity but I never have been able to shift it - just try to push on through and when I can't I rest and fret lol.

3. mon me

mon me

4. Tristen

Tristen Senior Member

Northern Ca. USA
    "Hyde noted in some detail the kinds of SPECT findings ME patients should have; decreased perfusion of blood in the left middle cerebral artery and the branches of the parietal lobes"

Precisely what my SPECT shows. My doc has been using these tests for years to help diagnose ME, right here in the USA.

See more popular forum discussions.