1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Phoenix Rising Adds Two New Board Members
Mark Berry introduces the new President of Phoenix Rising, Dr. Gary Solomon, and welcomes Professor Jonathan Edwards to the Phoenix Rising Board of Directors.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: Curing My Tunnel Vision - by Christina Gombar

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

2. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Living in New York is something I gave up (along with living in the Sierra's ironically enough). I was born in New York but we moved out early but occasional and unfortunately brief visits to the city have lead me to believe that in another lifetime I certainly would have lived at least a few years in New York - what a dynamic interesting place. I was just talking to someone (a New Yorker) about the city and I felt some sadness when I realized that's never going to happen -somehow I thought it would at some point. :(

I'm glad you're enjoying its richness :cool:
  3. Adam

Adam *****

Sheffield UK
    Beautifully written.
  4. Lisette

Lisette My daughter and I

Thank you for writing about this aspect of our illness. I also enjoyed visiting your website.Lisette
  5. jace

jace Off the fence

England
    Thank you for sharing. I am so glad that you found your way out of that tunnel :cool:

See more popular forum discussions.