• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Article: Christmas Shopping For Phoenix Rising

I keep not realising quite how much of Amazon outside the US you've got covered! I use all four Amazon sites (US, UK, France & Germany) now and again. I've made a new signature to remind people.

A great way to support Phoenix Rising that again, costs us nothing!

Darn! I just ordered something the other day! But for the future--how does one use it?
When I clicked on your link above, it lead me to a page of dead links...

I just rechecked all the links in my sig and the link to Cort's article and the link leading from it to his links page (if you see what I mean!) and they all worked for me - I wonder if you try again in a while it might work for you.

They work for me, as well.

Just go to the page and click on the ad for the country you want to buy something in. That SHOULD :)Retro confused:) take you to the Amazon.com store for your country - then just shop as you always do.........

PR will get from 4-8% of the money you spend back. How about that!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's EASY money.....

(And, of course, Amazon has SUCH good deals.....I always buy my books there :))

When I clicked the link in Sasha's sig I got a PR page with text indicating

PR's US Amazon.com Store

PR's UK Amazon.com Store

Phoenix Rising's German Amazon.com Store

Phoenix Rising's French Amazon.com Store

But it is all just text, not clickable links. I'm on Firefox version 3.6.13, Mac.

ETA: For me, the iGive link on that page does work. Just none of the text that's supposed to be Amazon links.

Figured it out...links don't work for me in Firefox where I have Flashblock installed (usually there's a button with flashblock but not there-it's just empty unclickable space between the different lines as indicated in urbantravel's post above)

.....but works fine in Safari.

When I clicked the link in Sasha's sig I got a PR page with text indicating

PR's US Amazon.com Store

PR's UK Amazon.com Store

Phoenix Rising's German Amazon.com Store

Phoenix Rising's French Amazon.com Store

But it is all just text, not clickable links. I'm on Firefox version 3.6.13, Mac.

ETA: For me, the iGive link on that page does work. Just none of the text that's supposed to be Amazon links.

Thanks for traveling to the site Urbantravels.....it always seems like it's something...

So you don't see the images - there are images right below each of the lines. hmmm- very interesting.

Ok I got clickable links in there (I love when I fix code - there's a special pleasure in that :))

It should be OK