1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: CFIDS Association: the last Ten Years - A Timeline (Events and Finances)

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

2. justinreilly

justinreilly Stop the IoM & P2P! Adopt CCC!

NYC (& RI)
    Cort. This was informative. Now you can save energy by just pasting this link whenever someone says something negative about CAA, instead of rehashing it all again!
  3. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Thanks Justin.....yes, its finally all in one place - good point! ;)
  4. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

I just read this and the two other articles on the CAA (I had printed it out but other things got priority). Thanks for doing them, Cort.

The pedant in me can't resist pointing out that you didn't do 2006. Don't expect you to do it now of course.
  5. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
  6. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

The article is now here in case you or anyone is interested: http://phoenixrising.me/archives/11954 (with the domain change, not all links still work).

See more popular forum discussions.