1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Part 2: Brain Cells Making us Sick? Messed up microglia could be driving symptoms
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, might be overactive and driving the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: Being and Thinking: the Quality of Life Blogs Begin :)

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

2. Merry

Merry Senior Member

Columbus, Ohio, USA
  3. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Thanks. Yes, it really is about getting away from the mindless mind chatter that uses up so much energy and into be-ing.
  4. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Singing HU

Hi Cort,

Thanks for the article; missed it the first time around. If you're interested in trying different exercises to help achieve some of your goals, you may be interested in one I discovered 30 some years ago that works well for me. Here's a 2-minute youtube video explaining a bit about it.

Singing HU

You mentioned, "It's all about bringing me back to the here and now......which is almost always a more relaxing and healthful place to be."

I've found singing HU helps me experience what you describe above. More importantly, it helps me keep my heart open, not always easy when dealing with the effects of chronic illness. Thought I'd pass this along in case you might have an interest. :)

Best Regards, Wayne

See more popular forum discussions.