Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: Amped on Ampligen by Kelvin Lord

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

2. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    Sweet stuff Kevin - like Algernon you rise out of the muck for a few short hours - may it grow and grow.

Isn't that something - those aches and pains, that inability to sit still, that unwanted irritability that seems to rise out of nowhere - all the time sometimes - disappears for awhile when the bodies immune functioning, apparently, is set straight.

I wish you the best (and hope to God that Ampligen gets approved). Meanwhile thanks for sharing your story so vividly.

3. omerbasket

omerbasket Senior Member

I'm happy this treatment is working for you. I hope that it would be eventually found effective for ME/CFS (and who knows, perhaps even for fibromyalgia, which I have) and that many would enjoy it. I also hope it will keep getting better for you as you continue the treatment.

4. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 Senior Member

USA
    Wow Kevin - I can't believe that you can feel positive results already - truly amazing! I was told it could take up to six months to see it. Fingers crossed for continued success.

See more popular forum discussions.