• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Article: Amped on Ampligen by Kelvin Lord

Sweet stuff Kevin - like Algernon you rise out of the muck for a few short hours - may it grow and grow.

Isn't that something - those aches and pains, that inability to sit still, that unwanted irritability that seems to rise out of nowhere - all the time sometimes - disappears for awhile when the bodies immune functioning, apparently, is set straight.

I wish you the best (and hope to God that Ampligen gets approved). Meanwhile thanks for sharing your story so vividly.

I'm happy this treatment is working for you. I hope that it would be eventually found effective for ME/CFS (and who knows, perhaps even for fibromyalgia, which I have) and that many would enjoy it. I also hope it will keep getting better for you as you continue the treatment.