1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: Altered Realities: The XMRV Paper Disappearing Trick

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Jun 30, 2010.

1. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    When is CFS anything other than an up and down illness..
  2. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

is it that hard to figure out that sweeping a contagious virus under the rug will just result in more money loss in the long run??? who ARE these morons?
  3. CBS

CBS Senior Member

Western US
    Daffodil, I'd like to ask that you consider modifying the use of the word 'retarded' in your post. Developmentally challenged is a more appropriate term (there may be others that are even more so). Secondly, I'm concerned that comparing the scientists at the CDC to the developmentally challenged is a very low blow for those who are developmentally challenged.

I worked a number of years with severely affected autistic adults and not once did I detect anything self-serving, cowardly or intellectually dishonest in their motives or actions. Please, the developmentally challenged deserve better treatment than to be compared to the buffoons (sorry buffoons) at the CDC.
  4. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Our continued pain and suffering should be clocked!

Good Idea CBS,

Just like the National Debt clock or our unfunded liabilities, it's in the Trillions, perhaps we should break it down to the milliseconds! Yeah, 8 months and still "mayhem" I guess some of this stuff is new frontiers, but please let's get on with substantial and cosequential studies that will lead to greater knowledge and TREATMENTS. We need a standard of care within the next DECADE, not the next CENTURY!

I am so tired of dealing with government hacks!!

5. Cloud

Cloud Guest

What Alisa and Snickers said.

See more popular forum discussions.