1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Did You Have Yourself a Crashy Little Christmas?
Jody Smith may have dodged a holiday bullet this year. She's hoping. Only time will tell. How did you fare?
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Article: A Visit to Dr. Peterson II: First Appointment and Testing by Corinne

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Phoenix Rising Team, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Phoenix Rising Team

Phoenix Rising Team

2. Cort

Cort Phoenix Rising Founder

Raleigh, NC
    The third part of Corinne's story will be up shortly.

3. Carla-nl

Carla-nl Veteran by now

Europe
    Wonderfully written. As if I was there ! Compliments to Corinne. Carla

4. Cloud

Cloud Guest

Thanks Carla, So far your story is identical of mine when I began as a new patient with Dr Peterson. For the first time in my 16 years with ME/CFS and ~25 doctors, I had finally met a doctor who understood everything I had been going through. I too was terrified of the stress test, but got through it. There have been a few pwc's unable to leave town after that test. One difference, I gave 31 vials of blood that first day, lol. Dr Peterson is very astute, he misses nothing. He is professional and compassionate. He's a "real" doctor. I love the office staff that I got to know very well in my 27 visits last year. All Good people.

5. Corinne

Corinne

Dr Petersons Visit

This is Corinne, not Carla. I totally agree Ross...the experience was fantastic. I can't wait to go back. And you are so right about the staff...they are wonderfu and soooo helpful...especially Carol, Trish and I love Evan...he is a cool dude. so tell me....have you found any relief? for me just seeing a real doctor has been "healing"...and I'm not expecting any miracles......but it would be great to just feel a bit better.

6. Corinne

Corinne

Thanks Carla. Makes all the effort seem worth it.

See more popular forum discussions.