• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Are you kidding me, you have not voted yet?

helen41

There would be another way to get those hounds, June. What if we won twice- once for us and once for Pandora? They would only need about 300 more votes, while PR would need another couple of thousand to beat those doggies. It would be almost the same amount of money (2 early bird prizes of $50, PR at $250 and Pandora at $150=$ 500). They would get $500 plus the $50 early bird. I say let them buy dog food! We really are the true winners

IntuneJune

Great idea Helen!!! Love that!! We continue to vote EVERY DAY, vote for Pandora......

I am tired of hearing those dogs yapping anyway!!! Well except my son's coonhound, she is a scream!!!!

OK, so now we get that word out.

June

helen41

Now we just need an entry for WPI- it doesn't have to be good, it just has to exist. That would give us a chance of beating those puppies (sorry, there aren't any icons for a scheming, conniving grin)

IntuneJune

Pandora's turn

OK, done for today, I forgot.....think it was 25 votes? (I voted earlier in the day.)

So since we cannot overtake those coonhounds, we can call in reinforcements (Pandora) and SURROUND the hounds!!!

I am taking a break from Thanksgiving day preparations..... put my feet up, but the clock does not lie, time to get moving again.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

June

helen41

We will need about 50 votes a day to get $150 for pandora. A quote from Marly's blog "As I recently laid in bed trying to recoup from a trip the CFS Advisory Committeeand to the New Jersey CFS Association Fall Conference, I wondered whether what I do really matters. Does it create change?"

What a great way to show that yes, it does matter.

Merry

I just voted for Pandora, but as every page of videos shows a rank of 1 to 5, I'm not sure where Pandora stands at present. Oh, I could count. Or I could save my energy and wait and hope that iGive.com corrects the site.

Phoenix Rising is still on the first page, at fifth place. It picked up about 100 points yesterday. Correct me if I am wrong.

IntuneJune

Merry said:

"I just voted for Pandora, but as every page of videos shows a rank of 1 to 5, I'm not sure where Pandora stands at present. Oh, I could count. Or I could save my energy and wait and hope that iGive.com corrects the site."

I had the same experience, they now have 67 votes, but don't know the standing....it's the standing that counts. Right?

June

IntuneJune

:tongue:

We had Thanksgiving at my house yesterday, and I had "take-home" containers for folks to take left overs home...... I forgot to do a special container for my son's coonhound. I do hope she gets a bit of turkey.

:tongue:

I really do.....

Approximately how many votes TODAY would they need to achieve that 18th place.

June