1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: In Free Fall Through the Looking Glass
Jody Smith continues to try to put into words the horror of the altered state that hobbles the brains of those with ME/CFS...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Are you convinced?

Discussion in 'Immunological' started by SaveMe, Feb 17, 2011.

?

ARE YOU CONVINCED THAT CFS IS CAUSED BY XMRV?

Poll closed May 4, 2011.
  1. YAY

50.0%
  2. NAY

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SaveMe

SaveMe *****

the city
    alex,
    please post which one of my threads made no sense, because i can assure you they all did. As for the search, it never works for me. I typed in "inosine" and nothing came up, but i know there are threads on this very topic. I will admit that I created "copy" threads which I told someone to delete. Can you not delete threads after they have posted?
  2. helen41

helen41 Senior Member

Sleepy Hollow Canada
    Quick segue, cause it's really frustrating for me- SaveMe, you have been posting prolifically, and most of your posts refer to CFS. That sets us back. I would appreciate it if you would use the more appropriate term, ME/CFS.
  3. Martlet

Martlet Senior Member

Near St Louis, MO
    SaveMe ... No, you cannot delete posts or threads. That is a moderator/admin function, so please really consider what you have written before you click that " post" button.

Others ... I don't have time or energy to go back through SaveMe's posts, but before telling someone that their posts don't make sense, please, please, please try to remember that we all post things/write things/say things that make no sense later. It goes with the territory.
  4. Martlet

Martlet Senior Member

Near St Louis, MO
    Helen - Your signature made me smile. Thanks. I needed it.
  5. SaveMe

SaveMe *****

the city
    oh right on... totally unconscious about that. MYalgic enceph from now on.... ty
  6. SaveMe

SaveMe *****

the city
    thanks for backing me up moderator... I have brain fogs sometimes, you seem to know. :)

sometimes i even say "im having a BRAIN FROG" when i am in the brain fog, if you know what i mean? :(

See more popular forum discussions.