• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Are you convinced?

ARE YOU CONVINCED THAT CFS IS CAUSED BY XMRV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaveMe

[name deleted] is a nick of someone who asked all the same questions in chat, not a real name. The questions you ask are all amply dealt with in the forums, the posts do not advance the debate, and one of your threads made absolutely no sense. You would be better served by using the search function and asking questions on the already existing threads on these topics. Bye, Alex

alex,
please post which one of my threads made no sense, because i can assure you they all did. As for the search, it never works for me. I typed in "inosine" and nothing came up, but i know there are threads on this very topic. I will admit that I created "copy" threads which I told someone to delete. Can you not delete threads after they have posted?

helen41

Quick segue, cause it's really frustrating for me- SaveMe, you have been posting prolifically, and most of your posts refer to CFS. That sets us back. I would appreciate it if you would use the more appropriate term, ME/CFS.

Martlet

alex,
please post which one of my threads made no sense, because i can assure you they all did. As for the search, it never works for me. I typed in "inosine" and nothing came up, but i know there are threads on this very topic. I will admit that I created "copy" threads which I told someone to delete. Can you not delete threads after they have posted?

SaveMe ... No, you cannot delete posts or threads. That is a moderator/admin function, so please really consider what you have written before you click that " post" button.

Others ... I don't have time or energy to go back through SaveMe's posts, but before telling someone that their posts don't make sense, please, please, please try to remember that we all post things/write things/say things that make no sense later. It goes with the territory.

SaveMe

Quick segue, cause it's really frustrating for me- SaveMe, you have been posting prolifically, and most of your posts refer to CFS. That sets us back. I would appreciate it if you would use the more appropriate term, ME/CFS.

oh right on... totally unconscious about that. MYalgic enceph from now on.... ty

SaveMe

SaveMe ... No, you cannot delete posts or threads. That is a moderator/admin function, so please really consider what you have written before you click that " post" button.

Others ... I don't have time or energy to go back through SaveMe's posts, but before telling someone that their posts don't make sense, please, please, please try to remember that we all post things/write things/say things that make no sense later. It goes with the territory.

thanks for backing me up moderator... I have brain fogs sometimes, you seem to know. :)

sometimes i even say "im having a BRAIN FROG" when i am in the brain fog, if you know what i mean? :(