1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Are you a twin?

Discussion in 'Active Clinical Studies' started by Nielk, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Derek Enlander The Mount Sinai ME/CFS Research and Treatment Center will immediately initiate its first research cohort . This will be in ME/CFS genetic research. We are seeking patients who are twins, if you are a twin or know of a ME/CFS patient who is a twin I would like you to contact me on my email denlander@aol.com

2. FancyMyBlood

FancyMyBlood Senior Member

I'm a (dizygotic) twin, but live in The Netherlands. So unfotunately I don't think I can be of any help, but feel free to let me know if I'm wrong.

3. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Thanks FancyMyBlood. I will find out.

4. spacee

spacee

Florida
    I am a identical twin

I responded to Dr. E's request for twins. Have not heard back.

Also, I told him about the CFS Twin Study I was in back in the 1995 era done by the Univ of Washington.
    He may be looking over their data. I don't know really. Just that he has not responded.

5. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    The office has been closed for the past 3 days because of Jewish holiday. I'm sure they will see it on Monday. If you still don't hear from them let me know and I'll contact them. I put Fancymyblood in touch with them.

6. Morgaine

Morgaine

I am a twin, but am in the UK. Happy to help if they are interested in non-US people.

7. ukme

ukme Senior Member

triplet here, but in UK also

8. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
  9. Morgaine

Morgaine

Thanks Nielk, I've sent an email. :)

See more popular forum discussions.