1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Lipkin Microbiome Crowdfunding Campaign Launches!
An ambitious $1.27m international, patient-led fundraising campaign storms into action. Sasha invites you to join it!
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Are you a twin?

Discussion in 'Active Clinical Studies' started by Nielk, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Derek Enlander The Mount Sinai ME/CFS Research and Treatment Center will immediately initiate its first research cohort . This will be in ME/CFS genetic research. We are seeking patients who are twins, if you are a twin or know of a ME/CFS patient who is a twin I would like you to contact me on my email denlander@aol.com
  2. FancyMyBlood

FancyMyBlood Senior Member

I'm a (dizygotic) twin, but live in The Netherlands. So unfotunately I don't think I can be of any help, but feel free to let me know if I'm wrong.
  3. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Thanks FancyMyBlood. I will find out.
  4. spacee

spacee

Florida
    I am a identical twin

I responded to Dr. E's request for twins. Have not heard back.

Also, I told him about the CFS Twin Study I was in back in the 1995 era done by the Univ of Washington.
    He may be looking over their data. I don't know really. Just that he has not responded.
  5. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    The office has been closed for the past 3 days because of Jewish holiday. I'm sure they will see it on Monday. If you still don't hear from them let me know and I'll contact them. I put Fancymyblood in touch with them.
  6. Morgaine

Morgaine

I am a twin, but am in the UK. Happy to help if they are interested in non-US people.
  7. ukme

ukme Senior Member

triplet here, but in UK also
  8. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
  9. Morgaine

Morgaine

Thanks Nielk, I've sent an email. :)

See more popular forum discussions.