Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Are these true symptoms of Dysautonomia?

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by drob31, Dec 17, 2014.

1. drob31

drob31 Senior Member

1. Hands and fingertips get cold after eating. I thought this could be due to high cortisol. It doesn't always happen, but it happens 80% of the time. Sometimes the reactions is delayed.

2. Cold during day, increased warmth during the nigh accompanied by vasodilation. The vasodilation can occur at anytime but usually happens at night time.

2. Martial

Martial Senior Member

Ventura, CA
    Well after eating blood goes to the digestive tract to aid in digestion, stress can cause poor circulation, as can illness, or low blood volume. These sound more like things to do with the endocrine system but not enough is written to give any strong clues to one specific thing.

3. taniaaust1

taniaaust1

Sth Australia
    Low blood volume which is often part of having dysautonomia could be making your fingers cold after eatting.

4. drob31

drob31 Senior Member

I think NO might be involved here. When I eat and my fingers stay warm, my forearms are usually vasodilated. So maybe the balance of endothelial nitric oxide and the ONOO cycle are involved (OOHH NOOO!).

5. gordonwhidden

gordonwhidden [banned as spam]

Yes dear they are the right symtoms of Dysautonomia as one of my friend is also suffering from it, so if you want then you can contact her here.

it's SPAM

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
    SOC, Valentijn and Sushi like this.
  6. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    What a great use of "spoilers"--we needed a laugh! :rofl:

SDSue, SOC, ahimsa and 2 others like this.

See more popular forum discussions.