A New Decade of ME Research: The 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry presents the first in a series of articles on the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Are Dr Klimas/Dr. Rey not accepting new patients?

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by Avengers26, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Avengers26

Avengers26 Senior Member

I called NIM office & I got an answering machine for new patients. They are not accepting new patients & there was no mention of a waiting list. Is there anything else I can do other than just try them later? Thanks.

2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    If you search here for Dr. Rey there are threads about that. People unable to get through, wait times etc.

3. SOC

SOC

Their new associate, Dr Vera, was taking new patients as recently as last month. I'd be surprised if she's closed already.

I'd keep calling until I got an answer. ;)

L'engle likes this.
  4. Avengers26

Avengers26 Senior Member

5. maddietod

maddietod Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    And if you can't get to a person, maybe push the buttons that say you're an established patient of Dr. Rey's at Davie.

6. charlie1

charlie1 Senior Member

Canada
    @Avengers26 - did you ever get in? It's 8 months since you posted that and I'm having the same trouble with trying to get someone to answer/return calls. Either they haven't updated their answering machine or Dr. Vera is indeed full and they aren't accepting new patients, just as they claim :(

L'engle likes this.
  7. Lauren0219

Lauren0219

I am a patient of theirs already, but I know two other people who just recently got appointments with Dr. Vera by calling until someone picked up or returned a call. Like every day for weeks....their office staff is disorganized and overextended;/

oceiv, Kati and charlie1 like this.

See more popular forum discussions.