The power and pitfalls of omics part 2: epigenomics, transcriptomics and ME/CFS
Simon McGrath concludes his blog about the remarkable Prof George Davey Smith's smart ideas for understanding diseases, which may soon be applied to ME/CFS.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Appt With Enlander

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by SB_1108, Aug 20, 2015.

1. RK220

RK220

Hi Denmarkk,
    I recently started taking the Hepapressin injections. The injection needle that came with the medication is around 1cm. As this is a intramuscular injection, is 1cm enough to reach the muscle?

also which injection site did u prefer ? Im have been taking it on the shoulder, as i felt that is the best site to reach muscle with the short needle.

2. denmarkk

denmarkk

Maryland, USA
    You're right. The needles are very short. This last batch had shorter needles (orange caps) than previous batches but my newest shipment (gray caps) may be longer. I haven't opened one yet.

I give it to myself very high up on my arm. I aim for the spot about two-three fingers down from the top of my arm. Also, I press the syringe as deeply in the tissue as possible hoping it reaches a little deeper.

I hope you have good success with Hepapressin!

3. ChrisD

ChrisD Senior Member

East Sussex
    He must be familiar with Gut Issues/leaky gut as he treats with MAF Yogurt doesn't he?

I've been quite intrigued by a clinical trial recruiting patients to test immunoprop, this is the UK NHS website http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Chroni...tion=Chronic fatigue syndrome&pn=6&Rec=0&CT=0

4. denmarkk

denmarkk

Maryland, USA
    I get that from him, too. It makes my GI tract more regular and less gassy, but no change in my health overall (or at least too small a change to notice).

5. denlander

denlander

MAF 878 which we use in our office is a probiotic mixture !!!! We are very interested in probiotics, I am sorry that MAF 878 ws not better explained, the work of Yamimoto and Ruggerio are most important and MAF 878 is related to this work.
    The viral aspect is still not well understood after more than five decades when Ramsay called the syndrome M.E. and Post Viral Fatigue perhaps he thought related to Coxsackie B virus we sill do not have the direct cause and effect. We believe that perhaps a virus affects the methylation cycle or microcyte replication in the immune system and so causes immune dysfunction Hence our interest in probiotics and the methylation system.

denmarkk and leela like this.
  6. denlander

denlander

yes rumors of my death or retirement are exaggerated !!!
    I am alive and well . I see patients in New York.
    Ampligen , made by Hemispherix, was researched by five groups including ourselves.Then, Hemispherix increased the price of the dose by 400% , we thought that this was outrageous and refused to co operate with the price increase. The results were not impressive in general, although certain patients had remarkable results. The were in the minority.

7. denlander

denlander

Use my email denlander@aol.com

8. denlander

denlander

NEW VERSION MAF 878
    shorter incubation too early to confirm greater result

denmarkk and leela like this.
  9. denlander

denlander

Still alive and kicking

10. denlander

denlander

No I have not retired and my phone still rings Try dialing the phone 212 794 2000

LivingwithFibro likes this.
  11. denlander

denlander

not true clinical lab tests are helpful in planning the protocol

12. denlander

denlander

Hepapressin IM injection contains glutathione which is part of the protocol

LivingwithFibro and denmarkk like this.

See more popular forum discussions.